Some of the leading lecturers in the country have told us that sloppy spelling and grammar mistakes, and inconsistent arguments, cost PhD students the most marks.
Our professional proofreaders will not only correct any structural and stylistic issues, but also look in detail at the theory, content, referencing and originality of your thesis, polishing your PhD so it presents your research in the very best light.
• A free quality review of your work from an in-house expert
• A carefully selected editor, who is a specialist in your subject
• Personal consultation with your PhD level proofreader
• Choose the type of edit to suit your requirements
• Two versions of the edited document: one displaying the recommended changes, the other with the changes incorporated
• Around the clock assistance from our support staff